Do you think Youtube is a play where bullies find it easy to attack victims ?

Thursday 27 October 2011

*About me*

Me :D
So guys, my name is Jacqueline ferguson and yes i do have youtube and im currently in the process
of making a twitter:P and i have facebook, all you need to do is add Jacqueline Ferguson as a friend and i will accept:) So i live in Scotland~ UK, but i would love LOVE love
to move to America its my dream
and ive started dropping some hints
to my mum but shes not a moving person
so i do plan on doing it in 2 years:P I love youtube but i find it so difficult to be confident on camera but I'd love to work on that:)
My blog will be about fashion/makeup gurus on youtube, facebook and twitter- I will be showing you
my everday things and overcoming my shyness on the camera:) So i hope all of you stay tuned and i
wont be dissing anyone because youtube and blogs are about making people confident and finding
friends so i dont see why people should make enimies and gossip when theres no need right? Also i
will be talking about great deals on stores and giving some of my favourite tips and tricks on certain
beauty product, SO thats and i will speak to you all soon xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment